Definitions of photovoltaic array on the Web:
- A group of photovoltaic panels.
- A flat solar panel containing connected solar cells.
- A mechanically integrated assembly of modules and panels together with support structure to form a dc power producing unit.
- A number of photovoltaic modules that are electrically connected in a series and/or in parallel so as to provide the desired power and voltage.
- A photovoltaic array is a linked collection of photovoltaic modules, which are in turn made of multiple interconnected solar cells. …
- What Is PV Array?
Web definitions Two or more photovoltaic modules wired in series or parallel....
- What Is Photovoltaic System – Part 2
Definitions of Photovoltaic System Web definitions A photovoltaic system is a system...
- What Is Conservation Area?
Definitions of Conservation Area on the Web: A conservation area is a...
- Siliken Doubles the Warranty of Its Photovoltaic Modules From 5 to 10 Years
Feb. 11, 2010. The Product Warranty will be increased from 5...