The Global Clean Energy Forum is a new conference that will be a crucial meeting point for the renewable energy business community, from financiers to utilities, technology developers to governments, project sponsors to global thought leaders.
Key topics to be discussed include:
• What is the true market potential for renewable energy?
• Who will finance clean energy?
• How can markets and policies deliver a clean revolution?
• Where are the business opportunities for clean energy – and how can you make
the most of them?
• The energy revolution: Looking at the new future energy mix
• After Copenhagen: What are the political pressure points?
• Integrating renewable energy into tomorrow’s smart cities
and much, much more.
Content for the Global Clean Energy Forum has been guided by a world-renowned Advisory Board of business leaders, policymakers and financiers, including The Lord Browne of Madingley, Daniel Kammen, Ditlev Engel, and many others.
- Upcoming Renewable Energy Events – Autumn 2010
September 2010 30th – 1th Oct. Global Clean Energy Forum – Lisbon,...
- Using Structural and Cohesion Funds to achieve the 2020 energy & climate targets
The Austrian Energy Agency, the NL Agency and the European Renewable Energy...
- Program Of The 4th International Conference on Ocean Energy 2012 In Ireland
Outline Program This program is provisional and subject to change Wednesday...
- IBERDROLA EXPECTS TO INVEST €18 BILLION IN 3-YEAR PERIOD 2010-2012
The Company sets the strategic foundations for growth to 2012 after...