For nearly two decades, Renewable Energy Markets (REM) has defined and expanded marketplace opportunities for clean power. Bridging the interests of renewable energy generators, sellers, and utilities with those of purchasers, policymakers, and the communities that benefit from clean energy, REM is the nation’s premier forum for the energy community to gather, learn from each other, and recognize best practices for promoting renewable energy. It is organized by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions and co-sponsored by the Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
|10:00am – 11:00am||Power Table
Top executives and major players discuss creating a new community and redefining the renewable energy marketplace.
• Session Moderator: Jennifer Martin, CRS
• Blaine Collison, US EPA
• Dian Grueneich, Morrison Foerster
• Bill Layne, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
• Dr. Paul R. MacGregor, Nexant
• Bob Valair, Staples
|11:00am – 11:15am||Networking Break|
|11:15am – 12:15pm||Making the Business Case for Green Power |
Why green power makes sense for businesses. What messages work to move the decision to purchase into the right hands.
• Session Moderator: Michel Di Capua, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
• Cindy Drucker, SC Johnson
• Ellen Feeney, WhiteWave Foods Co.
• Jeff Mendelsohn, New Leaf Paper
Fundamentals of Successful Utility Green Pricing Programs
Tags: climate change, DOE, electric vehicles, green, SunPower, Sustainability, United States, Vattenfall, Vestas
Leave a Reply