Innovative concept of solar technology: Catching rays from all directions.
What is Sphelar®?
- Micro spherical solar cell and the related solar technology developed by Kyosemi
- A smart and innovative solution to integrate green energy into various applications
- To inspire and promote new eco-friendly products’ ideas
Unlike conventional flat solar cells, Sphelar® cell takes on a spherical shape, which makes it capable of power generation with greater efficiency. This tiny solar cell, measuring a mere 1-2 mm across, holds huge potential for smart and green society.
- Sopogy Presents Portable Concentrating Solar Power System
Sopogy debuts the World’s first Portable Concentrating Solar Power System called “SopoLite”...
- Global Industry Leaders Issue Report on Potential of Solar Energy to Quickly Deploy and Reduce Millions of Metric Tons of Carbon Emissions
The global solar power industry has come together as one unified voice...
- NREL Gives Green Light To Spire Semiconductor for the Development of Triple Junction GaAs 42% Efficiency "triathlon" concentrator cells.
BEDFORD, Mass., Jan 12, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Spire Corporation (Nasdaq:...
- Desertec Initiative – Tunisian Sun Will Bring Energy To Europe by 2016
In the sands of North Africa, the DESERTEC Foundation’s vision for a...