AE Photonics is a reliable supplier of photovoltaic components and complete systems for installers and project managers. At an international level, AE Photonics also develops, plans and builds photovoltaic power plants with outputs of up to several megawatts.
The company offers extensive services in the following two business divisions:
• Reliable delivery of high-quality modules, inverters and components
• Delivery of customized complete systems direct to the building site
• System design and planning to assist installers
• Competent expert advice through the Technical Support service
• Storage/Delivery by reputable partners specializing in logistics
Photovoltaic power plants
• Construction of turnkey photovoltaic power plants
• Competent advice for investors and assistance with financial issues
• Project development and planning
• Construction and site supervision
• Maintenance and system monitoring
AE Photonics is also dedicated to meeting the special requirements of many different customers and markets:
In Morocco, the company provides solar pump systems to ensure ecological irrigations of agricultural land and off-grid systems for localized power supply.
For flat roofs, AE Photonics has developed its own aerodynamic FLUXsol® substructure system enabling efficient use of flat roofs without penetration through the roof.
AE Photonics was founded in Dresden in 2008, and is represented in Italy, Morocco, Greece, California and India through its subsidiaries. The AE Photonics Group employs more than 70 staff worldwide.
Loschwitzer Str. 37, 01309 Dresden, Deutschland
- Prime Sun Power Inc. Announces Major Program of Photovoltaic Power Plant Projects in Italy
New York, NY — February 9, 2009 — Prime Sun Power Inc. ...
- BANGKOK SOLAR POWER SIGNS A STRATEGIC INVESTMENT OF UP TO €40M IN PRIME SUN POWER
BANGKOK SOLAR POWER CO., LTD. (“BSP”) SIGNS A STRATEGIC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT...
- Phoenix Solar Constructs Solar Energy plants for Stadtwerke Ulm/Neu-Ulm
Solar power plants with a peak output totalling 477 kilowatts on...
- Yingli Green Energy Enters Into a Supply Agreement with IBC for Supply of Up to 200 MW of PV Modules in 2012
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE), a leading solar...
System Technologies (Wholesale and Retail) | May 16, 2012