The third edition of the International Conference on PV Module Recycling will be focused on the impact of new European legislation on PV module recycling. Speakers from across the world and PV recycling value chain will discuss technical developments and the benefits of recycling for the PV industry.
Participate in the PV recycling expert conference and learn how to manage your end-of-life modules effectively.
- Impact of recast WEEE Directive on collecting and recycling end-of-life PV modules: Challenges and solutions
- Recycling solutions for silicon and non-silicon based PV technology
- Technological developments in recycling end-of-life PV modules
- Comparison of existing take-back and recycling infrastructures in Europe: challenges and solutions
- 6th International Congress & Exhibition for South Eastern Europe on Energy Efficiency & RES
14 – 16 April...
- GeoPower Europe Conference – 6 – 7 December 2011, Milan (Italy)
Event website URL(s) |http://www.greenpowerconferences.com/EF/?sSubSystem=Prospectus&sEventCode=GE1112…...
- PV Power Plants – USA 2011 – 30 Nov – 1 Dec 2011 – Phoenix, Arizona
*Directly to registration website* General...
- Solar Infrastructure Investment Conference – 17 – 18 April 2012 (Rome – Italy)
Organiser |Green Power Conferences...